Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ooh! BeBe! A beautiful mademoiselle is on her way!

These were the words on a recent baby shower invitation that I received. I immediately thought of some cute Paris themed fabric I had seen: Vive La France by Monoluna for Robert Kaufman fabric. It has the sweetest Parisian pictures on it. I ended up using it for two baby showers because a friend needed a shower gift too.


Reverse applique Eiffel Tower by Planet Applique and Curlz font.   



Sweet ruffle pants with bow accents.
Here is the other set. Because we don't know the baby's name, I decided to embroider "amour" over the Eiffel Tower. shown here with a pair of ruffle pants and a sweet little cardigan that has raggy flowers sewn on. (I don't know how to turn this picture-if you do please comment below!)

Close up of raggy flowers with button centers. 

A matching bib and burp cloth were also included.



And because this post has a French theme-I thought I would add in a picture of my new Ballerina Crayon Roll!

1 comment:

Very Verdant said...

Cute Gifts congratulations to the new mom!