Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Projects

A few people have mentioned that I should sew purses. See what you think:This is a "Buttercup Bag" using a Made by Rae Sewing Pattern. I used decorator weight fabric by Denyce Schmidt from the "County Fair" collection. You can download a free bag pattern in a smaller size at the above link.
I also made this onesie and ruffle bottom set from some strawberry fabric I had left over from the apron dresses. I just can't seem to get over using rick rack and buttons.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Love the purse! Sew talented you are!Would you guys like to come over for supper and a campfire Sat night after checking in at the hotel?Or are you coming in on friday? Either day we would love to have you!

Deanna said...

Soooo, I don't see a link to get a free pattern of the purse.....help!! :) I think maybe if it is easy enough, the girls might get a kick out of making one....

6blessings said...

You should be able to click on the words that are in red~ Hope that works!