Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Dresses

It has been so cold this spring here in Ohio. The snow is almost all gone but it seems like the cold weather won't let go. (I made up these Easter dresses a few weeks ago.)  This inverted pleat a-line style was popular last year in my shop. So, I decided to bring it back this year in a different fabric. The fabric is Moda's Bunny Hill by Lily and Will. The dress is available in three colors: green, pink and blue. If you look closely you can see that there is a bunny hiding in the Cottontail Toile fabric. So cute! I have sold my samples and even sent one to Madrid Spain. Luckily, I have more fabric to make some more. The fabric is from Stitches n' Giggles  Click here to visit Stitches N' Giggles They have great service and great prices.

No comments: