Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Won!

I recently won a month of free advertising on A Spirited Mind! I have enjoyed reading Catherine's blog for some time and I knew A Spirited Mind would be a great place to advertise my Etsy Shop.

Here is Catherine's synopsis of her blog: "A Spirited Mind is my outlet for writing about life as a Christian mom to three children aged four and under and my search for balance between the demands of motherhood and my passions for reading, writing, and dabbling in other creative endeavors."

A Spirited Mind includes book reviews, recipes, decorating ideas, contemplative thoughts and pictures of some of the cutest kids you've ever seen. The videos of them singing or reciting poems is priceless! Right now there is a great purse giveaway. Just head over and see how you can win!

Winning the contest was the easy part. I needed to have an advertising button to enter the contest. You know, the kind with graphics and html codes. Huh? This was certainly a challenge. But I have wonderful neighbors who helped me out! (My new advertising button is over in the right column.) I am so thankful for my neighbor who writes Dancing in His Light and her daughter who writes Words of Wits(dom) by Sarah Rupp for helping me pull off the whole button thing!

No comments: